|A3||The Boston Rag||5:48|
|A4||Your Gold Teeth||6:45|
|B1||Show Biz Kids||5:21|
|B2||My Old School||4:46|
|B3||Pearl Of The Quarter||3:55|
|B4||King Of The World||5:03|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
- Engineered At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Caribou Ranch
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Acoustic Guitar – Ben Benay
- Arranged By [Saxes] – Jimmie Haskell (tracks: B2)
- Backing Vocals – David Palmer , James Rolleston, Michael Fenelly*, Myrna Matthews, Patricia Hall, Royce Jones, Sherlie Matthews
- Bass Guitar [Electric], Harmonica, Vocals – Walter Becker
- Design [Album] – Dotty Of Hollywood
- Double Bass [String Bass] – Ray Brown (tracks: A2)
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Jim Hodder
- Engineer – Roger (The Immortal) Nichols*
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Miss Natalie
- Guitar, Mixed By [Stereo Mixmaster General] – Denny Dias
- Guitar, Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Jeff "Skunk" Baxter*
- Management [Personal Management] – Kudo III
- Other [Four Bits] – Sue Clark
- Other [Grunt] – Warren Wallace
- Other [Pilot] – John Famular
- Other [Weekend Knob Job] – Tim Weston
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Piano, Electric Piano, Synthesizer, Lead Vocals – Donald Fagen
- Producer – Gary Katz
- Saxophone – Bill Perkins (tracks: B2), Ernie Watts (tracks: B2), John Rotella (tracks: B2), Lanny Morgan (tracks: B2)
- Slide Guitar – Rick Derringer (tracks: B1)
- Vibraphone, Marimba, Percussion – Victor Feldman
- Written-By – Donald Fagen, Walter Becker
NotesColumbia House pressing -- "CRC" on spine
on bottom front cover:
℗ 1973, ABC Records, Inc. / ABC Records, Inc. © 1973, Los Angeles, California 90048, New York, New York 10019. Printed in U.S.A.
Engineered at Village Recorder, Santa Monica
Rick Derringer recorded at Caribou Ranch, Nederland, Colorado (Courtesy of Columbia Records)
Personal Management: Kudo III, Beverly Hills, Calif.
“Count Down To Ecstasy”
All songs published by American Broadcasting Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
℗1973, ABC Records, Inc.
Semi-gloss sleeve with CBC (club) letters on the spine, multicoloured “target” center labels with ABC logo and USA pressing address along the bottom rim, released possibly in the mid-1970s.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): ABCX-779-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): ABCX-779-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamp A): ABCX 779-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamp B): ABCX 779 B
- Other (On Spine): CRC
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|ABCX-779||Steely Dan||Countdown To Ecstasy (LP, Album, 1st)||ABC Records||ABCX-779||US||1973|
|ABCL 5034||Steely Dan||Countdown To Ecstasy (LP, Album, RE)||ABC Records||ABCL 5034||UK||1974|
|ABCX-779||Steely Dan||Countdown To Ecstasy (LP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCX-779||US||1973|
|201 347||Steely Dan||Countdown To Ecstasy (LP, Album)||MCA Records||201 347||France||1973|
|MCLC 19018||Steely Dan||Countdown To Ecstasy (Cass, Album, Dol)||MCA Records, Inc.||MCLC 19018||UK||Unknown|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.