|A1||Be Bop A Lula|
|B1||Crime Of The Century|
|B2||King Of The Gypsies|
- Backing Vocals – Patti Palladin
- Bass – Alan Mair (tracks: A1, A2), Bobby Thomas , Ron Cooke
- Drums – John Morgan (tracks: A3, B1 to B3), Mike Kellie (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar – Peter Perrett (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Johnny Thunders (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3), Wayne Kramer (tracks: B1 to B3)
NotesFirst pressing; 300 copies in a cardboard sleeve. The title is misleading because The Heartbreakers are not on here.
Labels say Blue Flames "Great sounds" on both sides.
This is the same material as found on "Proud To Be Pirate," "Mr. Johnny Thunders," and "It's Great When You're Straight."
The first 2 tracks are live with the All Stars (Living Dead Group with Peter Perrett). Other tracks are Gang War demos that can be found on Gang War and Crime Of The Century. Track 6 is misnamed on both editions as 'Hear Things'. It is really 'Hey Thanks'.
|017||Johnny Thunders||It's Great When You're Straight, Yeah (7", Ltd, Unofficial, EP)||Non Profit Production||017||Sweden||2000|
|SMILE 001||Johnny Thunders||Proud To Be Pirate (7", EP, Unofficial)||Cheese Records||SMILE 001||Sweden||1983|
|016||Johnny Thunders||Mr. Johnny Thunders (7", Ltd, Unofficial, EP)||Non Profit Production||016||Sweden||2000|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.