Tracklist Hide Credits
|51||–The University Of Michigan Symphony Band||Two Marches For The Sultan Abdul Medjid
Arranged By [Prepared By] – Douglas TownsendComposed By – Gaetano Donizetti, Gioacchino RossiniConductor – William D. Revelli
|52||–University Of Illinois Concert Band, The*||Emblems
Composed By – Aaron CoplandConductor – Mark Hindsley
|53||–The Luther College Concert Band||Excerpts From "Andrea Chenier"
Arranged By – J. J. Richards*Composed By – Umberto GiordanoConductor – Weston Noble
|54||–The University Of Michigan Symphony Band||Designs, Images And Textures
Composed By – Leslie BassettConductor – William D. Revelli
- Manufactured By – Franco Colombo, Inc.
- Manufactured By – The Audio Recording And Manufacturing Company
- Copyright (c) – Franco Colombo, Inc.
- Published By – Mercury Music Corporation
- Published By – Theodore Presser Co.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes, Inc.
- Published By – C.L. Barnhouse Co.
- Published By – C.F. Peters Corp.
NotesA product of Franco Colombo, Inc. of New York in cooperation with The Audio Recording and Manufacturing Company, Inc. of New York.
Track 51 published by Mercury Music Corporation (BMI)
Sole selling agent: Theodore Presser Co., Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvani (ASCAP)
Track 52 published by Boosey & Hawkes, Inc., New York, New York (ASCAP)
Track 53 published by C. L. Barnhouse co., Oskaloosa, Iowa
Track 54 published by C. F. Peters Corporation, New York, New York (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out, Side A): BP111A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out, Side B): BP111B
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): BP 111-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): BP 111-B
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.