|Quintet N° 1 In D, G. 445|
|Quintet N° 2 In E, G 446|
|7||Polacca (Tempo Di Minuetto)||5:32|
|Quintet N° 3 In B-Flat, G 447|
|9||Tempo Di Minuetto||4:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Harmonia Mundi USA
- Copyright (c) – Harmonia Mundi USA
- Pressed By – Sonopress – F-6469
- Recorded At – Skywalker Sound
- Cello – Elisabeth Le Guin
- Composed By – Luigi Boccherini
- Design – Zenn Graphic Design
- Edited By – Hugh B. Davies*, Paul F. Witt
- Engineer – Anthony Faulkner
- Ensemble [String Quartet] – The Artaria Quartet
- Guitar, Liner Notes – Richard Savino
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Jacqueline Letteron
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Ulrich Danielowski
- Painting [Front Cover] – Jean Antoine Watteau*
- Photography [Artaria Quartet] – Barbara Brundage
- Photography By [Painting On Front Cover] – Lauros-Giraudon
- Producer – Robina G. Young*
- Viola [By Aegidius Kloz Mittenwald 1790] – Anthony Martin (tracks: 8 to 11), Elizabeth Blumenstock (tracks: 5 to 7), Katherine Kyme (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Violin [Violin 1 - By David Rubio Cambridge England 1988] – Anthony Martin (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Violin [Violin 1 - By George Kloz Mittenwald 1734] – Elizabeth Blumenstock (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Violin [Violin 1 - By Jean-Robert Chibon 1779] – Katherine Kyme (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Violin [Violin 2 - By David Rubio Cambridge England 1988] – Anthony Martin (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Violin [Violin 2 - By George Kloz Mittenwald 1734] – Elizabeth Blumenstock (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Violin [Violin 2 - By Jean-Robert Chibon 1779] – Katherine Kyme (tracks: 5 to 7)
NotesWith the exception of cellist, the members of the Artaria quartet rotate seating and playing of the upper string parts.
Recorded September 1990 at Skywalker Sound, California, USA.
Produced by Harmonia Mundi USA ℗ © 1991.
CD made in Germany and distributed by Harmonia Mundi France.
16-page booklet with liner notes in English, French and German.
Painting on front cover: Jean-Antoine Watteau (1684-1721) "Mézetin, ou Le Donneur de Sérénades", Musée Condé, Chantilly.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 93046 70392 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout): SONOPRESS F-6469-1 / HMU907039 B
- Label Code: LC 7045
- Price Code (For France): HM 90
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.