Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-4||Sweet Thing / Candidate / Sweet Thing (Reprise)||8:35|
|1-8||All The Young Dudes||4:15|
|1-10||Rock 'N' Roll With Me
Written-By – David Bowie, Warren Peace
|1-11||Watch That Man||5:04|
|2-1||Knock On Wood
Written-By – Eddie Floyd, Steve Cropper
|2-2||Here Today, Gone Tomorrow||3:40|
|2-5||Panic In Detroit||5:41|
|2-8||Width Of A Circle||8:11|
|2-9||The Jean Genie||5:19|
|2-10||Rock 'N' Roll Suicide||4:47|
- Record Company – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – David Sanborn
- Backing Vocals – Gui Andrisano, Warren Peace
- Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Richard Grando
- Bass – Herbie Flowers
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Joe D'Ambrosio
- Design [Reissue Design] – Chris Peyton
- Drums – Tony Newman
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Oboe, Directed By [Musical Director] – Michael Kamen
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Pugh*
- Engineer [Mixing] – Tony Visconti
- Engineer [Pro Tools] – Mario J. McNulty
- Guitar – Earl Slick
- Mastered By – Peter Mew
- Mixed By – Edwin H. Kramer*, Tony Visconti
- Percussion – Pablo Rosario
- Photography By – Dagmar
- Piano, Mellotron – Mike Garson
- Producer – Tony Visconti
- Recording Supervisor [Live] – Keith Harwood
- Sleeve Notes – Tony Visconti
- Vocals – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9, 1-11, 2-2 to 2-10)
NotesNew Stereo Mix. In Original set list order featuring 2 previously unreleased tracks.
David Live was culled from performances on the 8th, 9th, 10th 11th and 12th of July 1974 at the Tower Theatre, Philadelphia. No studio overdubs or re-recording of voices, instruments or audience have been added with the exception of several backing vocals due to a loss of theatre mike contact
(Music from) EMI logo next to Virgin logo - it is not EMI label, it just means that Virgin Records was part of EMI Records.
This version in a flip tray double jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 94631 12482 2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): A 7301 724387430525 C50214-11
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): L385
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): A 7301 724387430624 E50214-12
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): L383
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||US||1974|
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||Australia||1974|
|PL-00771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL-00771||Portugal||1974|
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live—David Bowie At The Tower Philadelphia (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||Canada||1974|
|LPVS-1543||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album)||RCA Victor||LPVS-1543||Venezuela||1975|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.