|1||People Are People||3:44|
|2||In Your Memory||4:02|
|3||People Are People (Different Mix)||7:13|
|4||In Your Memory (Slick Mix)||8:13|
- Marketed By – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Design – T+CP Associates*
- Engineer – Trigger (tracks: 2, 4)
- Engineer [Edit] – John Fryer (tracks: 3, 4)
- Engineer [Tonmeister] – Gareth Jones (tracks: 1, 3)
- Photography By [Original Sleeve Photography] – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode
- Written-By – A. Wilder* (tracks: 2, 4), M.L. Gore* (tracks: 1, 3)
NotesVariations of US Box Set single #10
1) First Digipak release without SID codes (This one)
2) Later Digipak repress with Mould SID code
3) J-Card Case release
4) Later J-Card Case repress with SID codes
People Are People recorded & mixed at Hansa Studios, Berlin.
In Your Memory recorded & mixed at Aosis Studios, London.
Tracks 3 and 4 edited at Blackwing Studios, London.
Tracks 1 and 3 published by Emile Music ASCAP
Tracks 2 and 4 published by BMG Songs, Inc. ASCAP
CD reissue of 1984 single.
Track 4 is mis credited as Slick Mix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-40298-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 40298-2 SRC-03 M2S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 40298-2 SRC-03 M2S3
|7 BONG 5||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||Mute||7 BONG 5||UK||1984|
|POW 0197||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||Mute, Powderworks||POW 0197||Australia||1984|
|CD BONG 5, CDBONG 5||Depeche Mode||People Are People (CD, Single)||Mute, Mute||CD BONG 5, CDBONG 5||UK||1991|
|MUT 10556, 71 MUT||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||Mute, Mute||MUT 10556, 71 MUT||Italy||1984|
|INT 826.820, CD BONG 5||Depeche Mode||People Are People (CD, Maxi, RE)||Mute, Mute||INT 826.820, CD BONG 5||Germany||1988|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.