|A5||Don't Get Around Much Anymore||2:59|
|A6||On The Scene||3:00|
|A7||Lillie (Alt. Take)||3:12|
|A8||Don't Get Around Much Anymore (Alt. Take)||2:58|
|B1||What's New (Alt. Take)||3:09|
|C3||Blues For Diahann||7:18|
|D1||I Remember Clifford||5:50|
|D4||Afternoon In Paris||5:54|
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone – Lou Donaldson (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Bass – Doug Watkins (tracks: B2 to C2), Paul Chambers (tracks: C3 to D4), Percy Heath (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Design [Album] – Bob Cato
- Drums – Art Blakey (tracks: B2 to C2), Connie Kay (tracks: C3 to D4), Kenny Clarke (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Liner Notes – Don DeMicheal
- Photography By – Chuck Stewart
- Piano – Horace Silver (tracks: B2 to C2), John Lewis (tracks: A1 to B1), Tommy Flanagan (tracks: C3 to D4)
- Producer [Original Session] – Jack Lewis (tracks: C3 to D4)
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Alfred Lion (tracks: A1 to C2)
- Reissue Producer – Pete Welding
- Supervised By [Project Director Blue Note Jazz Re-Issue Series] – Charlie Lourie
- Tenor Saxophone – Hank Mobley (tracks: B2 to C2)
- Tenor Saxophone, Arranged By – Benny Golson (tracks: C3 to D4)
- Trumpet – Art Farmer (tracks: C3 to D4)
- Vibraphone [Vibraharp] – Milt Jackson
Notes"Classics of modern jazz vibraphone playing by the all-time giant of the instrument in various all-star combinations."
Tracks A1 to B1 recorded in New York City, April 7, 1952.
Tracks A8 and B1 previously unreleased.
Tracks A1 to A4, A6 and A7 earlier released as "The Jackson/Monk Quintet" Blue Note 1509.
Tracks A1 to A6 originally issued as "Milt Jackson Quintet" Blue Note LP 5011.
Tracks B2 to C2 recorded in New York City, January 13, 1957.
Previously issued as "Hank Mobley and his All Stars" Blue Note LP 1544.
Tracks C3 to D4 recorded in New York City, December 28 and 29, 1958.
Previously issued as "Bag's Opus" United Artists UAS 5022.
Tracks A1 to C2 MONO
Tracks C3 to D4 STEREO
|BN-LA590-H2||Milt Jackson||All-Star Bags (2xLP, Comp, Mono, Gat)||Blue Note||BN-LA590-H2||US||1976|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.