Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Good Guys & Bad Guys||3:41|
|2||Jo Stalin's Cadillac||2:25|
Written-By – MacKinney*
|6||We Saw Jerry's Daughter||2:06|
|8||Stairway To Heaven||2:24|
|9||The History Of Utah||2:52|
|10||Still Wishing To Course||3:43|
|11||We Love You||2:00|
|12||Hoe Yourself Down||1:42|
|13||Peace & Love||2:33|
Written-By – Mason*, Wright*, Waters*, Barrett*
|16||Shut Us Down||1:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Full Blast Records
- Licensed From – Rough Trade
- Marketed By – Line Music GmbH
- Distributed By – Line Music GmbH
- Made By – P+O Pallas – 0473
- Recorded At – Fox Studios, Felton
- Artwork [Colored By] – A. Norton*, J. Segel*
- Artwork [Drawing] – D. Lowery*
- Artwork [Printing] – D. Lowery*, J. Segel*
- Bass, Vocals, Other [Cake Decoration] – Victor Krummenacher
- Drums [Legendary Drummer], Other [Wearer Of Wigs] – Crispy Derson
- Engineer – Tom Fox
- Guitar, Bass, Instruments [Anything You Hear On This Record That Is Not A Guitar Or Drum], Other [Wore False Nose & Moustache Glasses] – Jonathan Segel
- Guitar, Soloist, Guitar [Solos Of Enduring Beauty And Great Strength] – Greg Lisher
- Guitar, Vocals, Steel Guitar, Other [Pantomine Horse (Actually 1/2 Of Pantomine Horse)] – David Lowery
- Other [Swim Upstream Disguised As Trout] – Soviet Spys
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Guitar, Vocals, Other [Hairstyles] – Christopher "Rat Television" Molla*
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Edie W.*
- Soloist, Guitar [Genuine Psychedelic Guitar Solos], Banjo, Other [Leaving One Dirty Sock In Albuquerque] – Eugene Chadbourne
- Written-By – Camper Van Beethoven (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10 to 14, 16)
NotesRecorded at Fox Studio, Felton, CA, May & June 1986.
℗ 1986 / © 1986
Full Blast Records, a division of Line Music GmbH.
Marketed and distributed by Line Music GmbH.
Manufactured in Great Britain.
P.1987 Line Music GmbH.
Made in W. Germany by P + O - Pallas.
Licensed by Rough Trade, San Francisco.
Packaging: Black tray jewel case with a 8-page booklet.
Cat # FBCD 9.00279 O appears on both spines, back cover and back of booklet.
Cat # FBCD 9.00279 appears on CD.
Cat # 9.00 279 appears behind black tray on inlay.
The track "The History Of Utah" is not mentioned on the cd, so also no written-by credits and track duration is taken from the computer while all the other are taken from the disc label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 9.00279 P+O 0473-07-87 LINE @ 1
- Label Code: LC 8585
- Rights Society: GEMA
|Pitch-A-Tent 02||Camper Van Beethoven||Camper Van Beethoven (LP, Album)||Pitch-A-Tent||Pitch-A-Tent 02||US||1986|
|COOKCD289P||Camper Van Beethoven||Camper Van Beethoven (CDr, Album, Promo, RE, RM)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD289P||UK||2004|
|FBLP 4.00279 J||Camper Van Beethoven||Camper Van Beethoven III (LP, Album, Whi)||Full Blast Records||FBLP 4.00279 J||Germany||1987|
|70483||Camper Van Beethoven||Camper Van Beethoven (LP, Album)||Rough Trade||70483||France||1986|
|VIL28099||Camper Van Beethoven||Camper Van Beethoven (LP, Album, Promo)||Rough Trade||VIL28099||Japan||1987|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.