|A2||Michigan Water Blues|
|A3||Buddy Bolden's Blues|
|A4||Winin' Boy Blues|
|A5||Don't You Leave Me Here|
|B2||The Naked Dance|
|B5||King Porter Stomp|
|B6||Get The Bucket|
|B7||Big Lip Blues|
- Alto Saxophone – Eddie Williams (tracks: A6, A7, B6, B7)
- Bass – Wellman Braud (tracks: A6, A7, B6, B7)
- Clarinet – Albert Nicholas (tracks: A6, A7, B6, B7)
- Drums – Zutty Singleton (tracks: A6, A7, B6, B7)
- Lead Vocals – Jelly Roll Morton (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5)
- Piano – Jelly Roll Morton
- Trombone – Joe Britton (tracks: A6, A7, B6, B7)
- Trumpet – Henry Allen* (tracks: A6, A7, B6, B7)
NotesAll tracks were recorded for General Records as an attempted comeback shortly before Morton's death in 1941.
These are Morton's last recordings.
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.