|1||Where Are They Now? (Single Edit)|
|2||Man In The Moon (Mamma) (Single Edit)|
|4||In Love With Life|
- Engineered At – Blah Street Studios
- Engineered At – Metropolis Studios
- Engineered At – Olympic Studios
- Engineered At – Sarm West Studios
- Engineered At – Snake Ranch
- Recorded At – Studio Marcadet
- Mixed At – Jacobs Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements], Conductor – John Altman
- Concertmaster – Gavin Wright*
- Drums – Neil Conti
- Engineer, Double Bass – Nick Hannan
- Hurdy Gurdy – Nigel Eaton
- Mixed By – Clive Black (tracks: 2), Jim Abbiss, Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: 1), Mark "Spike" Stent* (tracks: 2)
- Producer – Pylon King
- Producer, Vocals, Harmonium, Organ [Hammond], Organ [Upright Psychic], Keyboards – Jack Magnet
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Cameron McBride
- Recorded By [Vocals], Engineer – Oskar Paul
- Vocals – Shafqat Ali Khan
- Vocals, Organ [Upright Psychic], Organ [Portative], Drums – Magic Rook
- Woodwind [Shawm], Bagpipes [Border Pipes] – Paul James
- Written-By – Mark Davies
- Written-By, Lead Vocals – Ragga
NotesEnhanced CD Information:
"This enhanced CD will allow you entry into a world that will help you to understand the passion that comes from Ragga & The Jack Magic Orchestra's music. In addition you will be able to download production quality pictures and biographical info. Please feel free to use these in magazines as you wish."
Enhanced section also contains:
- Interactive mixer
- Audio samples from all other songs on the album 'Ragga & The Jack Magic Orchestra'.
- Videos: 'Where Are They Now?', 'Body Slap Rap', 'Musical Past', 'Film Excerpts', 'Live TV: Reykjavik', 'Photo Shoot' and 'Iceland'.
Engineered at Blah Street Studios, Oldham and Metropolis Studios, Olympic Studios, Sarm Studios & Snake Ranch Studios in London.
Vocals recorded at Marcadet Street Studios in Paris.
Orchestra recorded at Snake Ranch Studios in London.
Mixed at Jacobs Street Studios, Farnham, Surrey.
Tracks 1, 2 & 3 appear on the album "Ragga & The Jack Magic Orchestra".
'Shot' contains samples from "Bond 77", "ANYA" and "Ride To Atlantis" from the United Artists feature film "The Spy Who Loved Me" performed by Marvin Hamlisch. Courtesy of Metro Goldwyn Mayer Inc.
℗ & © 1997 EMI Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: bel/BIEM
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.