- Manufactured By – ESP-Disk'
- Copyright (c) – ESP-Disk' Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ESP-Disk' Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Recorded At – Jazzhus Montmartre
- Bass – Bo Stief
- Design Concept [Original] – Paul Costuros
- Design, Layout – Fumi Tomita, Miles Bachman
- Drums – Aldo Romano
- Liner Notes – Russ Musto
- Photography By – Jacky Lepage, Jan Persson
- Production Manager – Tom Abbs
- Remastered By [Digital Remastering] – Douglas McGregor
- Tenor Saxophone – Gato Barbieri
- Trumpet, Composed By – Don Cherry
- Vibraphone – Karl Berger
NotesRecorded on March 3rd, 1966.
This is the third and final part of the recordings from Cherry's month-long engagement at Café Montmartre.
Issued in a digipack.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 25481 04051 A
- Rights Society: BMI
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.