Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Didja Get Any Onya?
Vocals – Lowell George
|2||Directly From My Heart To You
Vocals – Don "Sugar Cane" Harris*Written-By – R.W. Penniman*
|3||Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Sexually Aroused Gas Mask
Vocals – Roy Estrada
|4||Toads Of The Short Forest||4:48|
|5||Get A Little||2:31|
|6||The Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbecue||6:52|
|7||Dwarf Nebula Processional March & Dwarf Nebula||2:12|
|8||My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama
Vocals – Frank Zappa
Vocals – Ray Collins
|10||The Orange County Lumber Truck||3:21|
|11||Weasels Ripped My Flesh||2:08|
- Published By – Frank Zappa Music
- Published By – Munchkin Music
- Published By – Duchess Music
- Copyright (c) – Barking Pumpkin Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barking Pumpkin Records
- Manufactured By – Rykodisc
- Marketed By – Rykodisc
- Made By – PDO, USA
- Remastered At – UMRK
- Licensed To – Rykodisc
- Alto Saxophone – Ian Underwood
- Art Direction, Photography By – John Williams
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Neon Park
- Artwork [Digital Art] – Bob Stone
- Baritone Saxophone, Voice [Snorks] – Motorhead Sherwood
- Bass – Roy Estrada
- Composed By – Frank Zappa (tracks: 1, 3 to 11)
- Drums – Art Tripp, Jimmy Carl Black
- Lead Guitar – Frank Zappa
- Piano, Organ, Effects [Electronic Effects] – Don Preston
- Producer – Frank Zappa
- Rhythm Guitar – Lowell George
- Tenor Saxophone – Bunk Gardner
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Buzz Gardner
- Violin [Electric] – Don "Sugar Cane" Harris*
NotesAll compositions controlled for the World by Frank Zappa Music, BMI (tracks 3 9), and Munchkin Music, ASCAP, except track 2 published by Duchess Music, BMI.
© ℗ 1970, 1990 Barking Pumpkin Records.
CD manufactured and marketed by Rykodisc under exclusive license.
Made in USA by PDO.
This album was originally released in February 1970.
It was digitally remastered for CD at UMRK in 1989.
Material contained herein represents different aspects of our work from 1967-1969.
Track 1 was recorded live at the Philadelphia Arena.
Track 3 was recorded live at Festival Hall in London.
The second half of track 4 was recorded at Thee Image in Miami.
Track 5 was recorded live at the Factory in the Bronx.
Track 10 was recorded live at Festival Hall and track 11 was recorded live at a concert in Birmingham (England).
Track 2 was cut at T.T.G. in Hollywood.
The first part of track 4 was cut at Whitney Studios in Glendale.
Track 6 was cut at A&R Studios in New York.
Track 7 was cut at Apostolic Studios in New York, along with track 9.
Track 8 is the original version from Criteria Studios in Miami with final overdubs at T.T.G. and Whitney.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout (On inner plated ring): MADE IN USA BY PDO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): RCD10163 01! K 818 PUMPKIN
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): RCD10163 01! J 818 PUMPKIN
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): RCD10163 01! E 818 PUMPKIN
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- SPARS Code: AAD
|MS 2028||The Mothers Of Invention*||Weasels Ripped My Flesh (LP, Album)||Bizarre Records||MS 2028||US||1970|
|RS 2028||The Mothers Of Invention*||Weasels Ripped My Flesh (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||RS 2028||Germany||1970|
|RS 2028||The Mothers Of Invention*||Weasels Ripped My Flesh (LP, Album, Fli)||Reprise Records||RS 2028||New Zealand||Unknown|
|RS 2028||The Mothers Of Invention*||Weasels Ripped My Flesh (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Reprise Records||RS 2028||Germany||2010|
|VACK-1332||The Mothers Of Invention*||Weasels Ripped My Flesh (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Rykodisc, Videoarts Music||VACK-1332||Japan||2008|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.