|A1||Till The End Of The Day|
|A2||A Well Respected Man|
|A3||You're Looking Fine|
|B1||I'm On An Island|
|B2||Come On Now|
|B3||You Really Got Me|
|B4a||Milk Cow Blues|
|B4c||Tired Of Waiting|
|B4d||Milk Cow Blues|
- Recorded At – Kelvin Hall
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Mastered At – Pye Studios
- Directed By [Musical Direction] – Ray Davies
- Engineer – Alan McKenzie
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alan O'Duffy, Vic Maile
- Mastered By – ♢S
- Written-By – Hefti* (tracks: B4b), R. Davies* (tracks: A1 to B3, B4c), J. Estes* (tracks: B4a, B4d)
NotesReleased in a ''flipback'' sleeve on a plum/black Pye label.
Record states 1967, but this was not released before January 1968.
Cover printed by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
The backcover has a sticker stating ''stereo NLPS'' attached before the number 18191.
Second cat.nr. appears like that on the label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Machine-stamped Side A): NSPL 18191A-1♢S
- Matrix / Runout (Machine-stamped Side B): NSPL 18191B-1♢S
- Rights Society: NCB / BIEM
|NPL 30107||The Kinks||Live At Kelvin Hall (LP, Album, Mono)||Pye Records||NPL 30107||Canada||1967|
|RST 6260-C||The Kinks||The Live Kinks (Reel, 4tr Stereo, 7" Reel, Album)||Reprise Records||RST 6260-C||US||1967|
|CAZ-502||The Kinks||Live At Kelvin Hall (Cass, RE)||Zafiro, Pye Records||CAZ-502||Spain||1980|
|NPL.18191||The Kinks||Live At The Kelvin Hall (LP, Mono)||Pye Records||NPL.18191||UK||1968|
|ZL-502, NSPL 18191||The Kinks||Live At Kelvin Hall (LP, Album, RE)||Zafiro, Pye Records||ZL-502, NSPL 18191||Spain||1980|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.