Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–By The People||Untitled (Come Back Beatles)|
|A2||–The Beatles||Untitled (Interviews)
Interviewer [Uncredited] – Murray The KNarrator [Uncredited] – Red Robinson
|B1||–The Beatles||Untitled (Interviews)
Narrator [Uncredited] – Red Robinson
|B2||–Keith Green||Untitled (Sgt. Pepper's Epitaph)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Silhouette Music
- Copyright (c) – Silhouette Music
Notes℗ & © 1982 Silhouette Music.
Track A1 is a song by the unofficial group "The People"
Track A2 comprises of the following:-
1. Intro narrated by Red Robinson.
2. Murray 'The K' Kaufman interviewing Ringo
Miami Beach, Florida - The Deauville Hotel, Feb. 14th 1964
3. Murray The K interviewing George
New York City - The Plaza Hotel, Feb. 8th 1964
4. Murray The K interviewing Paul (on the phone, England)
5. Murray The K interviewing John & Ringo (with a poetic recital by John)
New York City - The Plaza Hotel, February 8th 1964
6. Murray the K with The Beatles on the set of "A Hard Day's Night", Twickenham, England.
7. A short summary by Red Robinson.
Track B1 Comprises of the following two interviews:-
Seattle, Washington - August 25th 1964.
Seattle, Washington - Press Conference at Seattle Coliseum, August 27th 1966.
Track B2 is a song by Keith Green
Track B3 is a fake Beatles sound-a-like commercial
to promote the sale of the record.
Murray 'The K' Kaufman: (Feb. 14th 1922 - Feb. 21st 1982)
Keith Gordon Green: (Oct. 21st 1953 - July 28th 1982).
|83014||The Beatles||Timeless II (LP, Pic)||All Round Trading||83014||Netherlands||1982|
|30CP-76||The Beatles||Timeless II (CD)||Overseas Records||30CP-76||Japan||1986|
|S.M.-10010||The Beatles||Timeless II . . . A Continuation (LP, Mono, Pic)||Silhouette Music||S.M.-10010||US||1983|
|S.M.-10010||The Beatles||Timeless II . . . A Continuation (LP, Mono, MP, M/Print, Pic, Unofficial)||Silhouette Music||S.M.-10010||US||1983|
|UPS-352-V||The Beatles||Timeless II (LP, Num, Pic, Gat + 7")||Overseas Records||UPS-352-V||Japan||1982|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.