|A2||Yet You Give Me (The Blues)|
|B2||Do You Remember Me Back Then|
- Produced At – Tinnitus Recordings
- Mixed At – Tinnitus Recordings
- Mastered At – Solslottet Studio
- Bass – Jørgen Knutsen
- Cover – Morten Engebretsen
- Drums – Raymond Tungesvik (tracks: A1)
- Drums, Percussion – Svein Gunnar Sjøtun
- Guitar – Henning Tuft
- Guitar, Percussion, Producer, Mixed By – Anders Bjelland (tracks: A1)
- Harmony Vocals – Pål Einar Skorpen (tracks: A1)
- Keyboards, Percussion – Ola Grøttvik
- Mastered By – Iver Sandøy
- Steel Guitar [Lap] – Lars Arne Lindland (tracks: B2)
- Vocals, Guitar, Lyrics By – Einar Kaupang
- Written-By, Arranged By – Dig Deeper
NotesContact: [email protected] / facebook.com/DigDeeperNorway
Thanks to: Raymond Tungesvik, Lars Arne Lindland, Morten Engebretsen, Rune Vandaskog, Morten Cederberg, Pål Einar Skorpen, Emil Breistein, Fredrik's guitar, the work of Eirik Moberg, Joar Høvik, Iver Sandøy, Mats Kornerud, Lena Hetleflåt, Helge Hjelmtveit, Hanne Thunestad, Didrik Kristensen, Torje Hausvik Olsen, Hans Petter Hanson, Knas, PAP, Ujevnt Bar, Legal, Catastrophes, Hypertext, The Alexandria Quartet, Bloody Beach, Lyd, Neil Young, Nygårdsgaten, Empty Bottles Broken Hearts, The Gilded Lines, Oslo, Bergen, dysfunctional relationships, beer and sigarettes, family and friends.
Special thanks to Anders Bjelland for production and musical guidence.
This release were printed in 500 copies. Every copy is unique as the covers were painted with car wheel tyres.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 055400 841574
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): 90580F1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped): 90580F2/A
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.