Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – D. Eiland*
|5||Are You Ever Coming Back?
Written-By – A. Wright*
|6||I Need Your Loving
Written-By – D. Williams*, D. Eiland*, L. Richey*, R. Davis*
|8||Love On The Run||3:54|
|9||The Real Thing||4:17|
|10||Love Is All That Matters||6:05|
- Licensed From – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Flyte Tyme Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd. – 1986
- Mixed At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Arranged By [Most], Keyboards [Most] – Paul Rabiger
- Artwork [Co-ordination] – The Design Clinic
- Design, Layout – Ken Ansell, The Human League
- Engineer – Steve Hodge
- Executive-Producer – John McClain
- Photography By – Gavin Cochrane
- Producer [Produced By] – Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Written-By – Ian Burden (tracks: 1, 7 to 9), J. Russell* (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7 to 9), J. Harris III - T. Lewis* (tracks: 3, 6, 10), Philip Oakey (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7 to 9), S. Fellows* (tracks: 9)
NotesMixed at Flyte Tyme.
There are no sequencers on this album.
℗ & © 1986 Virgin Records Ltd.
Manufactured and distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
Made in Japan. Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7502-15129-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 075021512924
- SPARS Code: AAD
|V2391||The Human League||Crash (LP, Album)||Virgin||V2391||UK||1986|
|32VD-1041||The Human League||Crash (CD, Album)||Virgin||32VD-1041||Japan||1986|
|207 589, 207 589-630||The Human League||Crash (LP, Album, Gat)||Virgin, Virgin||207 589, 207 589-630||Europe||1986|
|V 2391||The Human League||Crash (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2391||Australia||1986|
|VL 2391||The Human League||Crash (LP, Album, Gat)||Virgin||VL 2391||Canada||1986|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.