|A2||A Warm Summer Night||6:08|
|A3||My Feet Keep Dancing||6:33|
|B1||My Forbidden Lover||4:34|
|B2||Can't Stand To Love You||2:55|
|B3||Will You Cry (When You Hear This Song)||4:05|
|B4||What About Me||4:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Chic Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Kendun Recorders
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Art Direction – Carin Goldberg
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Drums – Tony Thompson
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jackson Schwartz, Jeff Hendrickson, Jim Galante, Peter Robbins, (Gamma) Ray Willard Aka "No Way"*
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Keyboards – Andy Schwartz, Raymond Jones, Robert Sabino*
- Management [Direction] – The Chic Organization, Ltd.
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Other [Hair] – Ricardo Marin
- Other [Make-up] – Paul Bricker
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa
- Photography By – Ken Ambrose
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Conductor – Bernard Edwards And Nile Rodgers*
- Strings [Chic Strings, The] – Cheryl Hong, Karen Karlsrud, Karen Milne, Valerie Haywood
- Tap Dance – Mr. Eugene Jackson (Of Our Gang)*, Mr. Fayard Nicholas (Of The Nicholas Bros.)*, Mr. Sammy Warren*
- Vocals – Alfa Anderson, Fonzi Thornton, Luci Martin, Michele Cobbs*, Ullanda McCullough
- Vocals, Bass – Bernard Edwards
NotesAll songs published by Chic Music, Inc., BMI.
All lyrics © 1979 Chic Music, Inc.
All songs recorded and mixed at Power Station in New York
Additional recording at Kendun Studios, Calif. and Electric Lady Studios, N.Y.
Mastered at Atlantic Studios in N.Y.
Fonzi Thornton & Michelle Cobbs courtesy of Bruce Wallace Mgt.
Ullanda McCullough appears courtesy of Ocean Records.
℗ © 1979 Atlantic Recording Corporation
[WEA Logo]® A Warner Communications Company
Made by Warner-Pioneer Corporation, Japan,
under license from Atlantic Recording Corp U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A): P-10701A1 8-6 1-B-4 3 〄
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B): P-10701A2 1-A-8 3 〄
- Matrix / Runout (on Label A): P-10701A1
- Matrix / Runout (on Label B): P-10701A2
|SD 16003||Chic||Risqué (LP, Album, SP)||Atlantic||SD 16003||US||1979|
|30.110||Chic||Risqué (LP, Album)||Atlantic||30.110||Brazil||1979|
|COE342||Chic||Risqué (CD, Album, Unofficial)||COE Records||COE342||UK||2004|
|LP-S-39-63||Chic||Risqué (LP, Album)||Atlantic||LP-S-39-63||Portugal||1979|
|SD 16003||Chic||Risqué (LP, Album, RI)||Atlantic||SD 16003||US||1979|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.