Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Whatever Happened To Us||1:35|
|A7||Kings And Queens
Written-By – George Gerdes
|B1||Down Drinking At The Bar||3:57|
- Mixed At – Basing Street Studios
- Recorded At – Takoma Studios, Los Angeles, CA
- Recorded At – Birmingham Town Hall
- Recorded At – The New Vic
- Recorded At – Apollo Theatre, Glasgow
- Recorded At – McCabe's Guitar Shop
- Recorded At – Manchester Opera House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Poopik Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Frank Music Corp.
- Published By – Snowden Music, Inc.
- Cover [Adaptation] – Mel Green Design*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Stuart Henderson
- Engineer [L A] – Jon Monday
- Executive-Producer – Teddy Wainwright
- Liner Notes – George Gerdes
- Mixed By, Engineer [U K] – John Wood
- Photography By [Cover] – David Gahr
- Producer – John Wood, Loudon Wainwright III
- Written-By – Loudon Wainwright III
NotesLive One is a live album by Loudon Wainwright III. The live performances included on the album were recorded on a tour of the British Isles in 1976 and at McCabe's in Los Angeles in 1978.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Label A and B): 36934
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout: 36934 3050-1 AL
- Matrix / Runout: 36934 3050-2 AL
|CD 3050||Loudon Wainwright III||A Live One (CD, Album)||Rounder Records||CD 3050||US||1987|
|RAD 56 711||Loudon Wainwright III||A Live One (LP, Album)||Radar Records||RAD 56 711||Europe||1979|
|ROU-3050||Loudon Wainwright III||A Live One (Cass, Album)||Rounder Records||ROU-3050||US||1979|
|GS-11.164||Loudon Wainwright III||A Live One (LP)||Guimbarda||GS-11.164||Spain||1979|
|RAD 24||Loudon Wainwright III||A Live One (LP, TP, W/Lbl)||Radar Records||RAD 24||UK||1979|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.