|1||Making A Desert And Calling It Peace|
|5||Dare Not Say A Word|
|8||John Wayne Visits Port Augusta|
|11||Home On My Own|
|12||Mr Suharto Man|
|13||Mr Pooh (Do Be A Don't Be)|
|14||Oliver Le Strange|
|15||Once Like This|
|16||The Cheshire Cat|
|17||Hunting For Nuggets|
|21||The Wooden Box|
|22||Pilon And The Tum Tum Tree|
|23||Happy As Can Be|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Not Drowning, Waving
- Copyright (c) – Not Drowning, Waving
- Licensed From – Not Drowning, Waving
- Licensed To – Liberation Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberation Music
- Copyright (c) – Liberation Music
- Pressed By – SM – 6101100287
- Recorded At – Cheshire House
- Recorded At – Sing Sing Studios
- Recorded At – Latrobe Studios
- Mixed At – Working Class Recorders
- Mixed At – Hothouse Audio
- Mixed At – Latrobe Studios
- Artwork [Original], Design [Original] – Meredith Thomas
- Artwork [Reissue], Design [Reissue] – Russel Bradley
- Compiled By [2007 Compile Assembled By] – David Bridie, Tim Cole
- Engineer – David Bridie (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 17, 21, 22), David Cheshire (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 17, 21, 22), John Phillips (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 17, 21, 22), Richard Girven (tracks: 4, 18, 23), Tim Cole (tracks: 19, 20)
- Mixed By – David Bridie (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 17, 21, 22), Greg Simmons (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 17, 21, 22), Tim Cole (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 17, 19 to 22)
- Photography By [Cover] – John Bicknell
- Photography By [Inner] – Elaine Batton
NotesCD re-issue of the band's first album, combining tracks from both the first vinyl-only edition from 1984 and the second vinyl-only edition from 1986, with two additional re-recorded tracks and some b-sides, a few on CD for the very first time. Comes in a slipcase.
Recorded at Bill Tolson's house and the Cheshire House, May-July 1984, except "Another Pond 90" and "Perfect Design 90" recorded at Sing Sing Studios, October 1990.
Mixed at Working Class Recorders, March 1986, except "Another Pond 90" and "Perfect Design 90" mixed at Hothouse Studios, November 1990.
"Moving Around", "Untouched" and "Happy As Can Be" recorded and mixed at Latrobe, September 1983.
Back cover: ℗© 2007 Liberation Music under exclusive license.
Disc: ℗© 2007 Not Drowning, Waving under exclusive licennse to Liberation Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 325583 041358
- Matrix / Runout: [SM logo] 6101100287 BLUE1092
- Matrix / Runout (Mastering SID code): ifpi LR11
- Matrix / Runout (Mould SID code): ifpi 2661
|RR010||Not Drowning, Waving||Another Pond (LP, Album)||Rampant Releases||RR010||Australia||1984|
|RR010||Not Drowning, Waving||Another Pond (LP, Album, RE)||Rampant Releases||RR010||Australia||1986|
|903173848-2||Not Drowning, Waving||Another Pond (CD, Album)||EastWest||903173848-2||Australia||1991|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.