|1||San Francisco Days||2:58|
|3||Round 'N' Round||4:27|
|5||Can't Do A Thing (To Stop Me)||3:38|
|6||Except The New Girl||3:20|
|9||I Want Your Love||3:09|
|11||Lonely With A Broken Heart||3:08|
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Recorded At – Dave Wellhausen Recording
- Mixed At – Andora Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – C. Isaak Music Publishing Co.
- Published By – Elliot/Jacobsen Music
- Published By – Tallyrand Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Art Direction, Design – Jeri Heiden
- Engineer – Mark Needham
- Guitar – James Calvin Wilsey
- Management – Sonya Chang
- Mixed By [Mixing Assistance] – Lee Herschberg
- Musician – Christine Wall, Cynthia Lloyd, Danny Gatton, Frank Martin, Jeff Watson , Jim Keltner, Johnny Reno, Joni Haastrup, Kenny Aronoff, Mia Rose Antonelli, Poplar Haines, Prairie Prince, Rick Knoch, Ron Thompson, Tom Brumley
- Organ [Hammond B3] – Jimmy Pugh
- Other [Sound Consultant] – Louie Beeson
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Michael Tighe
- Photography By [Other Photos] – Michael Miller , Michael Tighe , Pamela Gentile
- Producer – Erik Jacobsen
- Vocals, Bass – Rowland Salley
- Vocals, Drums – Kenney Dale Johnson
- Vocals, Guitar – Chris Isaak
- Written-By – Brian Elliott* (tracks: 5), Chris Isaak (tracks: 1 to 11), Neil Diamond (tracks: 12)
NotesThis album is dedicated to the memory of Louie Beeson.
Recorded at Dave Wellhausen and Fantasy Studios.
Mixed at Andora Studios.
Mastered at Masterdisk.
Management: HK Management
All songs published by C. Isaak Music Publishing Co. ASCAP except "Can't Do A Thing (To Stop Me)" published by C. Isaak Music Publishing Co./Elliot Jacobsen Music ASCAP and "Solitary Man" published by Tallyrand Music, Inc. ASCAP. Danny Gatton appears courtesy of Elektra Entertainment.
(Back cover) Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company. ©℗ 1993 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. Made in U.S.A.
(CD) All songs ASCAP. ©℗ 1993 Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company. Made in U.S.A. Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing. Promotion only. Not for sale.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 093624511625
- Matrix / Runout: 1 45116-2 SRC##02 M1S7
|9 45116-2||Chris Isaak||San Francisco Days (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45116-2||US||1993|
|9362-45116-2||Chris Isaak||San Francisco Days (CD, Album, RP)||Reprise Records||9362-45116-2||Europe||Unknown|
|9 45116-2||Chris Isaak||San Francisco Days (CD, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45116-2||US||1993|
|CI-P0680||Chris Isaak||San Francisco Days (Cass, Album)||Magnasound||CI-P0680||India||Unknown|
|936245116-2||Chris Isaak||San Francisco Days (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||936245116-2||Australasia||1993|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.